What can you do yourself to minimise risks?
- Work in accordance with the safety instructions.
- Pay attention when walking near or in the rail infrastructure. As a minimum you should be wearing the prescribed personal protection equipment.
- Protect your colleagues from harm and address each other on unsafe behaviour, situations or methods of work.
- When leaving your work area, the area should be left clean for colleagues, tram vehicles and others.
Do not assume that your colleagues are watching over your safety, but be mindful of your own safety at all times.
- Your employer should inform you of the risks and safety measures which apply to the activities you will be carrying out.
- Stop your work when the tasks cannot be carried out safely.