In spite of all preparations, accidents and/or unsafe situations can always occur during the work activities. When these occur, you need to act as follows:
- Immediately report dangerous situations, incidents and accidents. Only then can something be done to change the situation.
- Always follow the directions of safety personnel. They have been trained to cope with these situations and know which authorities to inform.
- Warn all people nearby when accidents occur.
- Always stay calm and take care of your own safety.
- When safe to do so, remain available to emergency workers and supervisors.
ALWAYS TAKE YOUR OWN SAFETY INTO ACCOUNT.